Wednesday 24 August 2011

please appreciate what I do for you :')

I may not be your favorite
I may not be your first
I may not be the best
I feel like the worst
U say u love me
But I know u don’t, you only think about yourself only :')
Admit it ,its hurts for me
I love u!!i really did and I still do
But i will still forgive u
Just say sorry that’s what i NEED . .
My hearts been shattered ,my hearts been broke .
I have come close to ending this pain
So please appreciate me. . .i knoe u think im weird and i knoe u think im crazy
But I am different just like every other person
I love to write all my story in dis blog. .
I love to hear people talking to me. .
So please just appreciate me SAYANG's
that’s all i want. . is to be heard
that’s all I want is noticed im not asking for much. :')


 Good time,Bad time,Day time,Night time,Sleep time,Happy time,Sad time,In the Mean Time...
I MISS YOU all the Time NawFarl DarIen :')



→ I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every moment of the Day ! 

→ Close your Eyes,
Relax your Body,
And stop your Breathing as long as you can...
NOW BREATH......
I Miss you as much as YOU MISSED THE AIR!

→ You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind”
You must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart”
And i m always a bad shooter because I MISS YOU ALWAYS

→ Sometimes My eyes get jealous of my Heart!!!
You Know Why?
Because
You Always Remain close to my HEART
and far from my EYES.



You’re the air that I breath,
You’re the words that I read,
You’re the light that I see and,
Your love is all that I need.

BLOOD: is for heart
HEART: is for love
LOVE: is for you
YOU: is for me
ME: is for you.
:: I MISS YOU::

No comments:

Post a Comment